The website www.clippergifts.co.uk is managed and operated by the private company with limited liability Clipper Gifts Limited (hereinafter to be referred to as: "Clipper"). Clipper is a company registered in England with registration number 07471605.
If you purchase goods from the website, the General Terms and Conditions will apply to the sales.
Clipper puts the greatest possible care into the development, content, accessibility, completeness, correctness, reliability and currency of the information on its website. Nevertheless, Clipper cannot guarantee that the information on the website is correct and/or complete and/or accessible and/or up-to-date.
Clipper cannot assume any responsibility and/or liability for damage or loss incurred by a user and/or third party as a result of the use of the information, data, opinions, ideas, etc. on the website, or incorrectness and/or incompleteness of this information, or the impossibility, temporary or otherwise, of consulting information on the website. The same applies for damage caused because the information is not up-to-date or is out-of-date and for damage caused by the distribution of information via the internet. These exclusions of liability apply to any possible damage, in any form, directly or indirectly, caused by the use of the information on the website.
All rights regarding the information on the website, including intellectual property rights, are vested in Clipper. You may not publish, reproduce, edit, or hand over the (information on) this website, or any part thereof, without Clipper’s prior written consent.
You may use the website only for lawful purposes. You may not use the website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of the website;
- any equipment or network on which the website is stored;
- any software used in the provision of the website; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
The information/content of this e-mail (and its attachments) is intended for the addressee’s eyes only. Clipper is not liable for proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this e-mail nor for any delay in its receipt. Clipper guarantees that a sent e-mail has been scanned on viruses, but cannot guarantee that the e-mail is transmitted without infringements or interventions by third parties and will not be liable. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby kindly yet urgently requested to inform Clipper about this by returning the e-mail and after that delete it. You are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance of the contents of this information is prohibited.This disclaimer was last amended on January 4th, 2016.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact us at:
0845 601 2225 (opening hours 8.30 - 5.00)