are managed and operated by the private company with limited liability Plato Group International Limited (hereinafter to be referred to as: "Plato Group"). Plato Group is a company registered in England with registration number 06400537.
If you purchase goods from the websites, the General Terms and Conditions will apply to the sales.
Plato Group puts the greatest possible care into the development, content, accessibility, completeness, correctness, reliability and currency of the information on its websites. Nevertheless, Plato Group cannot guarantee that the information on the websites is correct and/or complete and/or accessible and/or up-to-date.
Plato Group cannot assume any responsibility and/or liability for damage or loss incurred by a user and/or third party as a result of the use of the information, data, opinions, ideas, etc. on the websites, or incorrectness and/or incompleteness of this information, or the impossibility, temporary or otherwise, of consulting information on the websites. The same applies for damage caused because the information is not up-to-date or is out-of-date and for damage caused by the distribution of information via the internet. These exclusions of liability apply to any possible damage, in any form, directly or indirectly, caused by the use of the information on the websites.
All rights regarding the information on the websites, including intellectual property rights, are vested in Plato Group. You may not publish, reproduce, edit, or hand over the (information on) these websites, or any part thereof, without Plato Group's prior written consent.
You may use the websites only for lawful purposes. You may not use the websites:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of the websites;
- any equipment or network on which the websites is stored;
- any software used in the provision of the websites; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
The information/content of this e-mail (and its attachments) is intended for the addressee’s eyes only. Plato Group, is not liable for proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this e-mail nor for any delay in its receipt. Plato Group guarantees that a sent e-mail has been scanned on viruses, but cannot guarantee that the e-mail is transmitted without infringements or interventions by third parties and will not be liable. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby kindly yet urgently requested to inform Plato Group about this by returning the e-mail and after that delete it. You are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance of the contents of this information is prohibited.
This disclaimer was last amended on August 22th, 2018
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact us at:
0845 601 2225 (opening hours 8.00 - 4.00)