Safe and certified
The safety of products in our collection has our continuous attention.
Clipper is doing everything to ensure the safety of our products. After all safety of our products means safety for your customers. Our products are tested for quality and functionality, but also on safety.
Laws and regulations
We have our products tested by certified testing agencies to ensure that our products comply with the applicable regulatory compliance in the field of security. We also ask our suppliers to issue several statements that confirm that the products meet the specifications given by us and specifications resulting from legislation and regulations.
There are many different laws and regulations applicable to our products. Some examples are:
- General product safety directive (2001/95/C): concerning general product safety.
- Toys safety directive (2009/48/EC): concerning the safety of toys.
- REACH regulation ((EC) No. 1907/2006): concerning the Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restrictions of Chemicals.
- EMC directive (2004/108/EC, new 2014/30/EU): concerning the electromagnetic compatibility of electronic products.
- RoHS (2011/65/EU): concerning to the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical en electronic equipment.
- Food Safety regulation ((EC) No. 1935/2004): concerning materials and articles intended to contact food.
European certification - a continuous process
The list above is not complete, but this will give you an insight in the diversity and complexity of laws and regulations that apply to the products in our range. Out of these laws follow (national) standards and rules, on which we have our products tested.
Multiple staff adhere a large part of the time involved in completion of prduct files. In addition, they keep abreast of changes in applicable laws and regulations, so that the safety of our products is guaranteed.
Do you want to receive a certificate for one of our products? Then please contact us.
Do you have questions?
Please feel free to contact us. We are pleased to help you.
T: +31 (0)492 530 230
Clipper is ISO 9001:2008 certified
ISO 9001 is an international standard for quality management and the international accepted standard for quality managements systems. It contains requirements and guidelines with which the orgazisation's processes can organiSe, control and improve the products continuasly to meet customer requirements and applicable laws and regulations. This puts the emphasis on customer satisfaction and resulting quality and continuous improvement.
The ISO 9001 certification is provided by an independant party that provides evidence that the quality management system meets all requirements of ISO 9001.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact us at:
0845 601 2225 (opening hours 8.30 - 5.00)